Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What type of email servers does Yahoo use for my email account?

Often when I give my email address to a site they want to know my email server
What type of email servers does Yahoo use for my email account?
check your pop3 yahoo server. for yahoo classic. open mail page, upper right corner options, next page mail options, under management pop access %26amp; forwarding, next to web %26amp; pop access click (pop setting) now you can view your pop3 server.





for the all new mail. open mail page, upper right corner options, mail options, in the lists to the left of page, pop %26amp; forwarding %26gt; set up or edit pop %26amp; forwarding next to web %26amp; pop access click (pop setting) now you can view your pop3 server

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting