Saturday, November 7, 2009

Are records of my downloads from xbox live sent to my email address?

I was thinking of buying The Lost and Damned GTA 4 DLC from xbox live, but my parents can't know, and their email is used on my live account. No rude answers please.
Are records of my downloads from xbox live sent to my email address?
Nope. However if you purchase microsoft points they do send an email to confirm the purchase of the points.
Reply:No,


you will get a confirmation that you have purchased 1000 Microsoft points or however many you bought.


So they may ask you what you bought (just lie). It wont say what you spent those points on.





Definately buy this DLC, IMO it is better than the original GTA4 game and the character voice acting and cut scene motion capture is the best I have seen in any game. Well worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting