Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do I get rid of Yahoo chat on my email page?

I have this box in between my folders tabs and I don't know where it came from and wont go away. Help please%26gt;
How do I get rid of Yahoo chat on my email page?
Yahoo help screens say:


"How do I sign out of/disable chat?


• 1. Under “Chat ” on the left of the page, click the menu to the right of the words “I am”. This opens a pull-down menu.


• 2. Click Sign out of Chat .





Since Yahoo!7 Mail remembers your settings from session to session, you'll be signed out of chat until you change it."





I followed this and it seems to stay signed out OK so you can forget it's even there.





I also used the 'Settings' option under Chat to tell it to locate the chat window under my folders so it's less in the way and I don't even see it anymore.





I also wrote to Yahoo to tell them that they should give us an option to get rid of services we don't want....especially as I am on the paid Yahoo, not free version.
Reply:do u have regular yahoo? if u do, do u have classic yahoo or all new mail?





if u have all-new mail do this:





(1) change 2 classic mail by going up to da top of da screen and clicking "Mail Classic" right below ur name


(2) sign out of yahoo chat once it signes u in


(3) while its signing u in click "cancel" right by it





if u have classic mail do this:





(1) change to all-new mail n just prevent it from logging u into chat after u change

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting