Saturday, November 7, 2009

How can I change my email . and if someone is already spying how will I know? thank you Im so puzzled?

I would like to change my email but if someone already spying would that make any difference?
How can I change my email . and if someone is already spying how will I know? thank you Im so puzzled?
before you change do this first. then reboot and change the e mail


in safe mode F8 run malwarebytes anti-malware and SUPERAntispyware,and what they find you


delete it manually. then run ccleaner to clean your pc, and mvregclean, to clean registry.


what mvregclean find you remove because the key is there but not the file ,folder or program.


even you reformat and it finds anything remove dont be afraid.


dont forget when you install this software to update them, and do an update every day


m


merry christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting