Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do I set up a group list on my email?

In my list of contacts I would like to add one grouping of names. Your help tells me there is a thing called "category" on the left side of the address book. I cannot find this. Can you help me out here. Show me where this is so I can complete my list. Thanks.
How do I set up a group list on my email?
Click on CONTACTS....then click on each name that you want in a particular category...Then click on ADD TO CATEGORY and any you have will be in there along with the option of creating a new one for the addresses that you have just designated...good luck
Reply:Click Contacts in Yahoo. Categories is at the top of the left navigation bar, just above "All"; Unfiled; and Trash. The titles of the Categories you have created will be under Trash.





There is a little blue "Edit" button across from Categories at the top, but if you haven't created any yet, maybe it won't be there.





To Create a Category


1. Click Contacts to open your address book in Yahoo.


2. Check the boxes next to the names you want in a Category.


3. Go to the top of the page and click "Add to Category."


4. From the drop down menu, click "New Category."


5. A window will open in the upper left for you to enter a name for the category.
last name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting