Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do I receive my Email in Thunderbird or Outlook express?

I have several addresses for business purposes and would like to receive all my mail in the same program rather than going to the each web address each time I check my mail.
How do I receive my Email in Thunderbird or Outlook express?
In Outlook Express just add each one of your accounts as a new one (use correct settings, ports etc).


Then all the mails from all your accounts will come into the one inbox.


There is the option that you can choose which account to send from at the top of the new message.


I have 3 coming into my own and it saves opening different programs to view/send/receive mails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting