Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do I clean up my email address book?

On Yahoo Mail, I know an awful lot of the clutter involves people I will never need to contact again, and even people who are no longer at those addresses. Is there an easy way to clean up my address list?
How do I clean up my email address book?
"Yes. Open your address book. Highlight the address you wish to remove. Click delete, confirm that you do want to delete it. It will be instantly deleted."











this is just one of the many answers I found in the yahoo answers search box. You can find many more there.
Reply:When I click on "addresses" in my e-mail section, I get a list of all the addresses with boxes beside them, and I can click on as many as I want to delete, and then hit the delete button on the bottom, and all the checked boxes disappear. Report Abuse


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting