Saturday, November 7, 2009

What can I do to stop spammers from using my email address?

Using my own email address, I received an email from myself to myself, .. how do I block this?
What can I do to stop spammers from using my email address?
Its popularly a PHISIHNG Scam to steal your Identity.These types of E-mails fool you into giving out personal information and hacking your account.The Best way to avoid these types of mails is to just delete them or mark it as 'Spam'.





Remember NOT to give out personal information at any cost.These E-mails just trick you.Also NEVER click on any links in those types of E-mails even if you believe,that it might have come from your E-mail address!





You could stop much of such Spam by NOT clicking any links in that!





鈾ou could also report 'Spam' to Yahoo by using this form:-


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya...
Reply:how do I stop all the income spam
cool name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting