Saturday, November 7, 2009

How can i send a picture to form my phone to my email?

like i have a picture that i want to put on myspace. but like i dont have a USB cable to my phone or bluetooth on my pc. can i send it from my phone to my email?
How can i send a picture to form my phone to my email?
Try this -


go to your albums


view the picture you want


there should be a "send" button on the screen,hit it


type in the e-mail address (or if you have it saved in your contacts,just select it) and send it





My phone is probably 6 or 7 years old and this works for me
Reply:yes you can... if you have txt messaging where it says Send To: or... To: just type your email address.. check your email and open it... it will either appear in the email, or it will be attached!.. good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting