Sunday, May 23, 2010

How can I change my email replies to not include the original email?

I don't want all of the stuff from the original email at the bottom of my reply. I know you can change that but I don't know how.
How can I change my email replies to not include the original email?
Yahoo is removing the option that would allow you to choose.


Some accounts ,however, still have it----so check to see.


Mail page%26gt;%26gt;options (top right)%26gt;%26gt;scroll to and click on "general preferences".


Now go down to *Message Actions* and next to "replying", check the button (if it hasn't been removed yet)---"DON'T include original messages"-----then click "save" at bottom of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting