Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do I get the person receiving my email to acknowledge receiving my email?

There are emails I send to a person it is important that he/she


acknowledges receiving my email.
How do I get the person receiving my email to acknowledge receiving my email?
When I used to use Outlook I had the option of saying yes or no to whether I wanted to send the receipt or not. Is calling them an option instead of waiting for the e-mail receipt?
Reply:It depends on the e-mail you are using if you are using Microsoft outlook then there is a setting that say send reciept which means in order for the person to open tha e-mail it will automatically send you a e-mail back saying that so and so has read your message but as for yahoo or anyothers im not for sure but you should be able to somehow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting