Sunday, May 23, 2010

How come i login my my yahoo email sucessfully but i cant visit the page of my email nor send a email?thanks?

it is the right account and password.i login.i can see the address book but i cant see my mails.i have been using it very frequently recently.help pls.i got important mails to receive.
How come i login my my yahoo email sucessfully but i cant visit the page of my email nor send a email?thanks?
It is a problem with your network settings not matching the ISP settings. I experienced the same problem, and later got everything up and running, after I reconfigured my Network Settings. I didn't do it on my own. I got phone assistance from my Internet Service Provider. Why don't you try the same?? Hope all this information helps you!! Happy surfing!!
Reply:Try changing LAN settings. Contact your Internet Service Provider to guide you on the settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting