Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do I keep my email address from showing up in the email delivery section of groups?

I am in several groups and my email address is showing up everywhere. Everyone else has the xxxx@ showing but not the domain info. I cannot find where to fix this. Please help!
How do I keep my email address from showing up in the email delivery section of groups?
If you post messages directly on the group site, other members will only see the truncated version of your email address just as you only only see the truncated version of their's. The group owner/moderators can see all member's full email addresses.





If you post a message to the group VIA EMAIL, your full email address WILL appear in the message. (This is standard email protocol and there's no way of getting around it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting