Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What do I do if my email account was deleted, but my MYSpace is still active?

I can't get into my MySpace because my email was deleted and I dont remember my password for MYSpace. Am I essentially screwed?
What do I do if my email account was deleted, but my MYSpace is still active?
Only thing you can do is either keep trying to guess your password or create a new profile. But if you do remember your password, make sure you create one that you'll remember because you can't change the email address associated with your account unless the one you signed up with is active. They have some code they send that you have to enter to update your email address. It annoys me because the email I signed up with isn't active anymore and I want to update it in case I forget my password but it won't let me without that stupid code.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting