Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do I get rid of the annoying advertising that intrudes into the text of my email?

It is on the left hand side and has no cancel button.
How do I get rid of the annoying advertising that intrudes into the text of my email?
Most of these ads are cursor activated, by waving your cursor over it, it should go back into place, does for me. We just have to be careful not to go near them. Yahoo Mail Plus has no ads, but we have to pay for that. The ads pay Yahoo's bills. No one likes it at all,
Reply:I fink u 'ave either a virus or crxp email source. Who are you using? I get nought either from Yahoo ones nor the others and that includes my favourite(????) France Telecom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting