Sunday, May 23, 2010

How can I link my email addresses to my blackberry?

My dad recently gave me his Blackberry 8703e because he got the world edition. I can't figure out how to





a) remove his email addresses from my phone, because I'm constantly getting messages that have nothing to do with me


b) link my own addresses





Should I just go into my phone carrier store ask for help?
How can I link my email addresses to my blackberry?
ok i have a BB 8120 but the process should be somewhat similar


first go to: main menu


-setup wizard


-email setup


-click on the one that says you want to create or add an email address


-press next until the web opens up


-once on the web it should list the email address that is currently in use just scroll down to the delete button and your done!


-then after that you can add your own


hope this helped!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting