Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do I add a picture or graphic to my email signature?

I'm using lotus notes and I've noticed other people have added graphics (pictures or animated pics) to the bottom of their signature on outgoing emails. I cannot figure out how to get a picture as part of my signature. Cutting and pasting the picture does not work.
How do I add a picture or graphic to my email signature?
well you can if your email provider allows it because on the page to select your signature you have a choice to add anything this includes color graphics and fonts and so on
Reply:if you are referring to Yahoo Mail, then you can simply copy and paste from My Pictures. If that isn't working for you, then you could try the same thing from an online source(ie-MySpace).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting