Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why can't I check all of my email accounts from my one account like I could with the classic email program?

In the old email program I could log in to my main account and be able to switch to see my other email accounts with one click. The new program has this function, but it is not working. I have loaded all of my accounts again into the one, but I still receive an error.
Why can't I check all of my email accounts from my one account like I could with the classic email program?
It seems that every thing that was classic has been faded out and the new has taken over -the best that I can tell you is call Customer support they will help you.Sorry I was not a lot of help as the most experience are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting