Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is it free to send pictures from my voyager to my email address?

If i don't have a memory card for my voyager and i have free pic messaging then can i send a pic to my email for free? Or will it still cost me? i have a usb cord but i can't get the pics onto my computer so please help me...
Is it free to send pictures from my voyager to my email address?
Add your own Cell number to your contacts. From there you can add your email address. Send a message to your email containing the pictures. Once you get the email right click and save the pictures. Thats what I always do.
Reply:it depends on the plan...if you have a texting plan, you can send them for free, if not, it's gonna cost you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting