Sunday, May 23, 2010

What would make my computer stop downloading WMV 's that I get in my email ? It has always downloaded them ?

It just stopped doing the downloads recently but I don't know why.Can anyone tell me how to make it to where it will download them again ? Thanks.
What would make my computer stop downloading WMV 's that I get in my email ? It has always downloaded them ?
hmm.. well I am not sure .. but I had this problem once I just switched my internet browser to firefox and cleared the cache files in the temporary files folder and everything is working now perfectly.
Reply:A security update would prevent them from downloading, check them in your email client. It may be a simple issue of a dirty cache, download and install CCleaner a free system cleaning utility, then run it, see if that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting