Sunday, May 23, 2010

How can I get in touch with yahoo about not being able to access my email?

Went to Australia for one month (long story) phone with internet connection got cut off. Can't access my email account with all my banking stuff. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
How can I get in touch with yahoo about not being able to access my email?
Yahoo Customer Service Info:


866-562-7219 or 408-349-3300


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or...


(live HELP chat link available above)


Yahoo Personal Email: 866-492-4664 (small fee)


8am - 5pm M-F (Pacific Time)


cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com or


mail@cc.yahoo-inc.com
Reply:Google-Yahoo phone number
babies names

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting