Monday, October 12, 2009

How can I find out who's emailing me from my email address?

Someone is emailing me with my email address. I would like to know how it works and how I can find out who is doing it.


Thanks!
How can I find out who's emailing me from my email address?
Hi Friend,





To whois the sender details:


Assuming you're using Microsoft Outlook.


You can right click on the message, and then message options.





From the "internet headers" you can know the details of this message delivery route and with his actual email address.





Scondly, back to the scenario that you received email from your own email address, it is most probably your computer or any computer wihtin the same network environment is infected with worms. it can fog the actual sender email address by displaying any infected computer user's email addresses been stolen and recorded down to its database.





I would advise you perform a full scan at least at your own comnputer,


and download some anti-spam mail application to prevent this.





Based on my last research some of the infomation the worms gather is from the internet explorer setting and cache.





Hope the above answer can help you.
Reply:You can go add the emails (SPAM) to www.whoisemailingme.com is FREE


you can save others time, money and stress. Report Abuse


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting