Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do i save animated attatchments that is part of my email?

I try to save these animated pictures, but doesn't save at all! What am I doing wrong?
How do i save animated attatchments that is part of my email?
If they are attached, usually you can "download attachment" and save it to your computer. when doing this, please check the drop-down box at the bottom of the box to see what it is saving as. A GIF will move still after you save it. JPEG, BMP, and others will just be still pictures.





If the picture is within the e-mail you should right click, "save picture as" and the same box will show up, again watch what it is saving as!


If "save picture as" try "save target as" but still watch what kind of file comes up. Saying target, means you want to save whatever the picture is linked to. So html or htm might be on the end of the name in that box at the bottom of the save box.





I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting