Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I log into facebook if my email got deactivated?

My friend made me a facebook account using an aim email he didn't use. Everything was fine for almost a year--until I tried to login to my facebook as always, and it wouldn't let me. I sent a "forgot password" email to it, and asked my friend to check it for me. When he tried, it said the account has been deactivated. How can I solve this without starting a whole new facebook account?
How do I log into facebook if my email got deactivated?
i would try to have your friend reactivate his email account and go on from there





worse case - try to contact Facebook





easiest - start a new one
Reply:Either contact Facebook support or make a new account. I suggest the latter as having somebody else make an account for you is rather unusual - it is something you're supposed to do yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting