Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do spammers get my email address and send me spam related to sites I've viewed?

I haven't used my email address anywhere online or registered programs with it, but I am getting spam email now that relates to specific sites or topics that I've surfed to on the internet. Where are they getting my details from?
How do spammers get my email address and send me spam related to sites I've viewed?
When sending/receiving any bulk e-mails, make sure u use Bcc: instead of To: or Cc:


The long lists of e-mail addresses attached to forwarded mails are a new source of e-mail ids for the spammers. So don't forward mails as it is. Copy-paste and create a fresh mail.
Reply:You probably have spyware that is reporting back to it's creator all your details including email address and surfing habits. Get a spyware removal program like spybot or adaware. They are both free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting