Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I change my name on my email?

How do I change my name on my email? I do not want to change my email address, just my name.
How do I change my name on my email?
You can do this by changing the "from" line setting.





Mail page%26gt;%26gt;options (top right)%26gt;%26gt;scroll to and click on "general preferences". At the top of that page----erase the name that shows on the From line and type in something else---a nickname or an alias or whatever suits you-----then click "save" at bottom of page.





Just in case you're using the "New Mail".


Mail page%26gt;%26gt;options%26gt;%26gt;mail options%26gt;%26gt;accounts (side panel)%26gt;%26gt;add/edit an account%26gt;%26gt;Yahoo mail (side panel)%26gt;%26gt;edit%26gt;%26gt;general preferences----and change it and save it.
Reply:all email programs have a "personalization" or "personal info" page somewhere, there you will find your first name/last name etc...so you just want to edit the info, don't know which one you are using or I would be more specific


I use 3 different names for the 3 different emails I have cause it helps to tell which is which, besides some mail is only used for certain purpose like for business or for friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting