Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How can I Fax a document to my email account in pdf format.?

No scanner, but I do have a fax. Can I get the document into my pdf files this way?
How can I Fax a document to my email account in pdf format.?
I think you can only send fax to your email if you subscribe to fax to email services like Onesuite Fax Plus. You send fax from your computer using a program from Onesuite and get it from your email in pdf file.





I don't think its possible to send a fax from a regular fax machine to your email.
Reply:a big if (s) are in order here:





if you can fax to your email, then you can do a save-as if you have a pdf converter in your word processor. most do, even open office will do it think. you would have to save the fax and reopen it in your word processor to do this.


other option would be to have a friend with a scanner scan it in for you and send you the file. most new all-in-ones will have an option to scan via pdf. and if not, at least you will have the doc in a word processed format and there are free converters out there.






male name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting