Monday, October 12, 2009

How do i get around a secret question to have my password reset for my email account?

I have had this account for 5 years, i changed the password a couple of weeks ago and forgot to write it down, i can access messenger because of the way i have my preferences set, but not my email. Yahoo says without answering my "secret" question, they can't reset the password. I can't remember the answer i gave waaaaaaay back when. Is there anyway to access my password, or reset it without of this red tape?
How do i get around a secret question to have my password reset for my email account?
visit the following link:


https://edit.yahoo.com/config/eval_forgo...





give the following information:





-Your Birthday


-Your ZIP


-Your Country or Territory


-Enter the letters from the Security Image


----------------------------


now click option 1- forgot password%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;enter your ID%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;click get NEW password


======


all the best


-Jake
Reply:click here:


https://edit.yahoo.com/config/eval_forgo...


supply some basic verification information,


such as ur birthday %26amp; the ZIP or postal code





without the correct verification information,


u will not be able to obtain a new password.


goodluck ^_^
name dictionary

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting