Monday, October 12, 2009

How can I save email into a file without haveing to go back to my email to look at them?

Everytime I try to save a email to a shortcut folder it takes me back to my email to look at it. If I delet the email but the file is still there I cant look at it cuz the email no longer exists. How can I look at it without going back to my email page?
How can I save email into a file without haveing to go back to my email to look at them?
Go to My Documents and make a new folder and name it. Go to your email and open it then right click on the email and select copy. Go to your new folder and double left click to open it, then in the body of the folder right click and select paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting