Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Why are there pictures attached to all of the pictures in my email?

After I download a picture, if i click on the right/left arrows, I see all of these images that I don't want. How do I stop this from happening?
Why are there pictures attached to all of the pictures in my email?
i guess u mean the pics in the temporary internet folder,,, it usually happens when u view a picture directly from a website or some other source without saving them in your hard drive,,, in tht case the pic is saved in the temporary internet files folder which contains all the other pics which u have viewed before but not necessarily saved in your PC.





to avoid this, u can either save the pic at a particular place (Desktop, My Documents etc) and then view it. you can also delete the temporary internet files periodically.





you can delete the temp files by going to Internet Explorer, Tools - Internet options and click the Delete files button.





but keep in mind tht temporary internet files help the web pages which u have already visited to load faster when u view them again. so if u will delete the temp files, the web pages will take more time than usual to load.





hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting