Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I delete my myspace if my email address is outdated and doesn't work anymore?

Contact Myspace support and the will do it.
How do I delete my myspace if my email address is outdated and doesn't work anymore?
go through your entire profile and delete everything. when your done it should look like when you first got the account. then under where it says about me: put REMOVE PROFILE. i also put it where you put your name and headline. within a couple of weeks it should be removed. you can also send an email to tom or his customer service or whatever and tell them that you no longer want your account and if they could delete it that would be great.
Reply:even though your email is no longer existing, you can still sign into myspace and go to account info an choose delete account and it should delete it right then, and if not, you might just have to blow off the account eventually myspace should delete it!





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting