Monday, October 12, 2009

I received a spam mail from my own email address. Has my email account been hijacked?

This is the first time that has happened.


Lately I have noticed that some mails (to addresses that I am sure are correct) go through okay, and others don't. Either I get one of those undeliverable notices, or the person I am sending it to just never gets it. If I resend send the same mail later on it usually goes through fine. Same thing receiving mails. Could I have been hijacked? What should I do?
I received a spam mail from my own email address. Has my email account been hijacked?
It is annoying, but meanwhile Spammers know how to make it look like you yourself are the one who is sending such mails. Got some of them myself, but since I know that I don't send myself any junk mail, I just delete them. As far as I know, there is no other way yet to deal with such crap, after all, you can't block your own mail address...





About your other mail problems: that sounds like the glitches Yahoo mail encounters sometimes when the servers are busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting