Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I get myspace to remember my email and password?

Whenever I log on to myspace I always have to type in my password. I don't want to do that anymore. I just want to click on the log in button withouth having to type my password in. I've checked the box that says remember me but it only remembers my email and not my password. how do i get it to remember both my email and password?
How do I get myspace to remember my email and password?
it isnt myspace that does it. if you have internet explorer go to tools, under tools click internet options, then click on the content tab and then click on the autocomplete button. then check the box that says "user names and passwords on forms" and "prompt me to save passwords" go to myspace and log in. it should tell you if you would like autocomplete to remember the password and you hit ok.
Reply:mozilla firefox

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting