Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I accidently changed my email from beta to the old version and I hate it. How do I change it back?

I accidently changed my email to the old version from the new and am having difficulty trying to get it back. The help pages are useless as the things they say to click on don't exist. Can anybody help me?
I accidently changed my email from beta to the old version and I hate it. How do I change it back?
Go to Yahoo mail. At the top right, click "Options". On the next screen, you should see a purple banner at the top right saying "The new Yahoo mail has arrived". Click on that and follow the steps.





Edit: Try this link: http://us.mg2.mail.yahoo.com/dc/launch


Let me know if it works. What browser are you using, Microsoft Explorer or Firefox or something else?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting