Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I erase Pictures that are in my email?

I have had pictures in my email for a long time but I would like to delete some and keep some. I looked and there is no place that directs me to do so.
How do I erase Pictures that are in my email?
From the Photo View: Click on the Subject link located directly below the photo thumbnail. This will display the message that contains the file attachment. On this page, you can click the Delete button to delete the message and the attachments.
Reply:yes if ure talking about the ones on the left side of the page u can only delete them 1 at a time (no mass delete) it's the only way, sorry, so best to just forget about it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting