Saturday, October 24, 2009

How did Tesco get my email address?

I recently visited England from Canada and used my Visa card at Tesco. Since then I have been flooded with spam from the company, as many as five, one after the other. Hence my question. I never gave them any information except for my signature on the Visa form.
How did Tesco get my email address?
I JUST made up a brand new eMail address. Still haven't used it anywhere or given it out to anyone. Yet, the Obama org has already sent me 3 emails to that address wanting donations! How DOES that happen? The new address was through AT%26amp;T/Yahoo, a reputable (I feel) organization. Is it possible they (Obama org) have figured out an illegal way to snatch new eMail addresses as they are newly made up? I hope you get some answers, because I need them too...
names and meanings

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting