Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I change the written language for my email?

I speak English, but not everybody I write to does. How can I send out written text in proper portuguese?
How do I change the written language for my email?
I don't know about any email service with translation included, you need to have someone translate it for you, or go to one of those translation websites, which aren't very good by the way.
Reply:It doesn't depend on your email settings. You must enable Portuguese on your PC. You do that like this:





open Control Panel and select Regional and Language Options then go to to Languages and click on Details. There all you have to do is add Portuguese keyboard layout. Then you can switch between English and Portuguese using the language bar, which will appear at right side of your Windows taskbar. If your email still has problems, again open Language Options and select Advanced. Then you make sure all Portuguese codings are ticked and press OK. To set encoding in your browser go to View. If you're using Mac I can't help you unfortunately.
babies names

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting