Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I find out if someone is fraudulently logging into my email account?

I think someone is logging into my yahoo mail account. I have a pretty good idea who it may be. Is there a way for me to see, geographically, where this fraudulent user is logging in from? She lives in N.C... I live in MD.. Is there a way to see if she's logging in from there??
How do I find out if someone is fraudulently logging into my email account?
You can contact the customer service of Yahoo!





They can easily locate the one logging in illegally by tracking the IP address. You will not be able to see it yourself (because Yahoo! or any other business has an obligation to protect an individual's identity), but Yahoo! can do it for you.





You also should change your password.
Reply:Contact Yahoo and change your password

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting