Saturday, October 24, 2009

How can I get YAHOO to restore my email service to the original? I did not ask for this revised type/Horrible!?

Suddenly (8/22/08) copies of my sent email are no longer kept. Drafts of composed mail can only be a very few characters chopping compositions to pieces. In fact nothing is GOOD about it any more. I want the original back. I don't know why they find it necessary to take a decently functioning program and destroy it with a piece of junk.
How can I get YAHOO to restore my email service to the original? I did not ask for this revised type/Horrible!?
Go to Options on the right upper section of your Yahoo Mail page, and from the drop down menu pick Classic Mail.


Sometimes you see "return to Classic Mail" on the top of the e-mail page also..


I like Classic Mail much better as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

my email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting